Tuesday, August 2, 2011

dieppa restrepo chalo pulp oxfords 7.5 [sold]





So sad to be posting these, but they are just a bit small for me. Purchased from Totokaelo about two months ago, worn twice for twenty minutes, only to to finally come to terms with the fact that they were too small! (They are a size 7.5, and they do fit true to size, just a bit small on me in the ankle). Will ship with the original box and packaging. Great condition, soles have a teeny bit of wear as you can see. I waterproofed them when I got them so they are all ready to be worn! This color is amazing!! Here is a link to the original site, they are sold out now though : http://totokaelo.com/store/products/dieppa-restrepo/ss11/chalo/pulp

I paid $250 plus shipping for these. Asking $200 which includes shipping in the US, but if you live on the west coast it will be about $10 more for shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment