Wednesday, August 3, 2011

alaia shoes [sold]







alaia high heel shoes, Italian size 37.5 - fits like a US size 7. I think these are adorable and remind me so much of all things Marie Antoinette, I just can't walk in heels to save my life, and I know some one else will wear them! Worn about 2-3 times, soles have a little wear. Haven't worn them for about 4 years, sitting in my closet they seemed to have gotten a line stain on the toes of both the shoes - I'm thinking it's some of the glue in the shoes that leaked through on the white fabric? I'm not really sure but it's right next to some leather piping (you can see it in the pictures). Asking $40 includes shipping in the US. [sold]

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete