Friday, February 24, 2012

updated shipping information - please read!

Due to rising USPS prices, I'm no longer including free shipping with the cost of the item. For example, it's starting to make less sense for me to sell a pair of pants for $16, pay $11 to ship them priority mail to California, and then pay a little less than half of what's left in paypal fees. Please read the new shipping policy as I will not be going back and updating each listing on this blog with it. From now on all listings will just list the price and you can email me to figure out if there will be shipping costs. All this sort of information is on the side bar as well.

SHIPPING INFORMATION :

UPDATED

U.S.A. : I used to include shipping for all US locations, but since shipping costs have gone up recently. From now on please email me with your location to find out what shipping costs will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment