Monday, November 5, 2012

milo wallet sample [sold]

IMG_2412 IMG_2414

 Milo wallet sample in cognac bison, new. *Please note the following*: I just made this wallet this morning. It's a rather thick leather that has some stretch to it and is not the best leather suited to this design due to that. (Unfortunately, I was hoping it would work!) The card slots are *very* snug and you will not be able to use the top two slots because the wallet will not close with cards in them. If you try to fill all the other card slots at once it will expand the wallet in a way that is not to my liking. BUT, if you just want to use the wallet as a clutch (cash & cards in the bottom area) and use a few cards slots, perhaps this will work for you! I would keep it for myself because the leather is so soft and nice, but I can't hoard everything to myself.  The color of the wallet is less saturated than the above photos.  $48 plus $7 for shipping in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment